Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Dance

This year Chelsie was able to make it to a Halloween dance and so we decided to go as the Chipettes from "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel" If you know us, we fit the characters very well and have wanted to dress up as them for awhile but were waiting for the right moment.
I went as Eleanor whose counter part is Theodore.

Chelsie's counterpart is Simon and Tali's is Alvin.

After the dance we went to Dad and Beth's house and played Country Rock Band. As you can see Jordan had to help us out because Chelsie, Tali and I couldn't even get through a song without failing. Finally towards the end of the game we(Chelsie, Tali and I) made it through ONE song. We were so proud of ourselves.
THANKS to Jordan for the cookies and the assistance in playing; Dad, Beth for letting us come crash at your place. Hope we didn't disturb you too much.

0 comments: