This post is backwards so start from the bottom. I still have yet to master this blog. I have to say it's getting the better of me. Especially my patience.

This is my last picture of Johnathan. Right before I gave him back to his Grandma. The bracelet is from nursery. They made them so that they will remember to pray.

It was safety day. So, there were Fire Trucks, Swat Vehicles, Police cars, bomb squad. This is Johnathan sitting in a Fire truck.

And we got to see a helicopter land

This horse wanted to eat Beth's hand. It thought it was dessert.

Nice horseeee

Coming back the teenager driving the horses made them run. It was so much fun. It was my first hayride.

Here we go.

Waiting to leave.

Jacob caught the fish.


Johnathan pretending to fish. He just liked to swing the pole in the water.

He threw a fit when I made him get off of this.

Who knew kids(goats) were so flexible. I say this one should win a metal for bending like that.


Poor Beth got attacked when she walked in.

Of course we had to pretend to drive the tractor. That was the most exciting part.

Doesn't he looked thrilled? NOT

EW!!! That's where milk comes from. Just kidding. I couldn't see the sun was sooooo bright.

Maybe this could be his profession. A dairy farmer.

Got a gem.

Mining for the good stuff

Gotta help the child out so that he won't end up with just sand.
0 comments:
Post a Comment