Saturday, October 9, 2010

Children of the Corn

On Friday Oct. 8, 2010 the singles branch went to the Liberty Corn Maze. This isn't everyone but it's the ones that would get in the picture with me. We had 16 show up.

Our strategy was to wear glow sticks so that if the workers had to come searching for us we would at least glow.

The aerial view of the maze. Now do you understand the need for glow sticks? I meant to ask the workers how they would come find us if we never came out but I forgot.

Our group did really well we found all the check points on the two mazes(black and green) we went on. Hence the punched out numbers on the bottom of the paper. It helps to have two really awesome leaders(Sam Bryner and Jeremy Steeple). I nicknamed them Lewis and Clark. I don't know what it is that boys have a gift for finding their way in mazes. Maybe it's all that boyscouting stuff.


Cause when we went in 2008 as a family (me, Jennie, Jordan, Jaime, Jeremy, Morgan, Bronwyn, Gerone, Aimee) we got lost for HOURS and then Jeremy decided to lead us and we finally got out. Also, Kalan was the leader for Jacob, Rose, Megan, Josh and they went all over the maze with no trouble. They didn't even get lost once, which you can tell from the aerial shot that it's not an easy maze. I am grateful for boys(men) because without them I would still be in there even after two years. GOOOOOOOO BOYS!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That was a fun night:)

Josh said...

So does this mean you're going to watch boy movies now? I hope so.