I wanted to get out of town for the weekend so I drove up to Kirksville to visit Josh, Megan(Tucker), Venna and Jonah.

He fell asleep on the way there and back. Lucky me.

PARTA!!!! Friday night. A couple Josh and Megan knew came over and we ate dinner and played a game that I can't remember the name. And the kids watched a movie for what seemed like 5 minutes. After all said and done Venna was the only one watching it. The little girl by Venna is the daughter of the couple who came over and the little boy(Sawyer) between Johnathan and Venna, Megan was babysitting for another couple.

They loved this dog outside of the restaurant. They wouldn't stop petting it. Guess someone needs a dog.

Josh was in charge of watching the kids while Megan and I were getting lunch. So they walked over to the store and got candy. Now we know his secret of why the kids love him so much.

Venna opened her Easter box from Grandpa and Grandma Burkhardt. Here is her Easter sucker.

Jonah and Johnathan became the BESTEST of pals. Where one went there went the other. The love that cousins share.....there's nothing like it.

To top the weekend off. Johnathan got a new bed and what else Harley-Davidson themed. He calls it his Harley-Davidson bed. He was so excited!!!!
1 comments:
I love seeing his pillow of Jaime upon his bed! He is so cute!
Glad you had fabulous weather for your weekend adventure.
Post a Comment