I took a belly dancing class with my friend Emily. It was 5 weeks and today was the very last class. Now I can move on to the intermediate belly dancing class. That's right I am going to have SKILLS when it's all said and done.Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Beginners Belly Dancing Class
I took a belly dancing class with my friend Emily. It was 5 weeks and today was the very last class. Now I can move on to the intermediate belly dancing class. That's right I am going to have SKILLS when it's all said and done.Posted by Julianne at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're hilarious. You have to dance for us at Thanksgiving!
That is so fun.....as good as a 1/2 marathon...and bright, flowing clothes as opposed to black and white sweaty ones!!! Put it on video for your blog!
That looks like fun... I may have to try it sometime...
Post a Comment