Monday, September 28, 2009

On September 19, 2009 I went to the Nauvoo Temple to receive my endowment

along with my cousin Kalan who got his mission call to Guatemala.

My Dad was his escort and my sister Jennie was mine.

The rest of my family and

and a few friends came to support.

I am GRATEFUL for the opportunity I had to go with my family and friends to feel the spirit and to receive such great blessings from my Heavenly Father. I truly am blessed and because of that I have a strong testimony of the temple and the ordinances that are received there. It is my prayer that everyone may get to experience this great joy.

2 comments:

Mohler Blessings said...

plJulianne...I am so proud of you for such a wonderful accomplishment. I remember when I went through the temple, it was such a wonderful experience! Congrats! By the way...you look so BEAUTIFUL!

Have a blessed day! said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on this AMAZING accomplishment.

((HUGS))
Jackie