Here a little.....There a little
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Father's Day
Jeremy the grilling machine!!
Toys from Crazy Aunt Marilyn(sp)
Johnathan got some new toys from Crazy Aunt Marilyn(sp)
Jennie and Brad went for an all day bike ride and this is the result.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cool People
Payne Family Fun
Transformation Tuesday
Maggie
My Maggie October
The Professor's Armchair
Have you seen my Balzac? … Have you seen my Dickens? … Have you seen my Longfellow?
Righteous Family
go blue!
The Raab Family
Lining up his lego guys for a battle!
Gone With The Finns
The Rodot
the 411 on the woods
more pumpkin patch
Our India Bangalore Mission
Entry #44
Triple J Bowlin
Popular Posts
Snowmageddon!!!
I really can't complain about this past week of Snowmageddon because this winter's weather has been more like fall then winter. Temp...
Haircut
I have been needing a hair cut for quite some time and haven't been able to get my schedule worked out with anyone to get it done. So, ...
Weight Loss
I know I haven't posted anything for a very LLLLOOOOONNNGGGG time but I wanted to show what I have been up to lately. The picture abov...
Josslyn Rose Burkhardt
Born November 15, 2010 at 3:38pm via c section. 10lbs 7 oz, 22 3/4 in long
Time with Johnathan(Deana Rose Farms)
This post is backwards so start from the bottom. I still have yet to master this blog. I have to say it's getting the better of me. Espe...
0 comments:
Post a Comment