This is Jacob and Rose's new dog named Bella. She is a Great Dane who is 6 months old. I can't remember to many more details so if you want more you'll have to call Jacob or Rose.
Watch out! That thing looks like a cold blooded killer! I hope it doesn't eat the sweet baby in the picture, who seems less interested in the dog than in the shiny light to the right. Anyway, the dog is "sweet" looking. Enjoy the poop and pee. Maybe you can get some diapers for it or something. You could call them doggie-doos. Word. Josh B. P.S. I already have 2 organisms that poop all over me. Mine don't lick me and love me, though. They scratch and yell and boss around. Maybe I should get a dog.
1 comments:
Watch out! That thing looks like a cold blooded killer! I hope it doesn't eat the sweet baby in the picture, who seems less interested in the dog than in the shiny light to the right. Anyway, the dog is "sweet" looking. Enjoy the poop and pee. Maybe you can get some diapers for it or something. You could call them doggie-doos. Word.
Josh B.
P.S. I already have 2 organisms that poop all over me. Mine don't lick me and love me, though. They scratch and yell and boss around. Maybe I should get a dog.
Post a Comment