
On Mother's Day Jennie, Jacob, Rose, Josslyn and I stopped and put flowers and wind mills on Mom's grave on our way to Dad and Beth's place. We thanked Beth by giving her white and red roses and a card. We also made dinner and as always there was a ton of food. Grilled chicken courtesy of Jordan. Rose made mac n' cheese, Jennie made pasta salad, I made mashed potatoes and for dessert, fancy rice crispies(which is Beth's favorite).

On Saturday the day before Mother's day Jennie and I hung out at Jacob and Rose's house because they were babysitting Johnathan. Rose pulled out this flower that someone had given her for Josslyn, we thought is was big to put on a baby but she's still pretty cute.

We decided to go visit Jaime's grave since we had Johnathan and could tell him about her. He was so tired from having fun during the day that he fell asleep like this.

We put wind mills and pink flowers by her grave.

Isn't he getting so big?????

Jennie showing Johnathan Lyndin(Jeremy's father)'s grave.
0 comments:
Post a Comment