Saturday, February 5, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

On Wednesday around 3:00 something in the afternoon Jennie called me and was like you really should get outside and clean off your car since the sun is out and then it will be easier to do then in the morning. After much moaning and groaning, I was like "fine". I had tried my hardest to avoid doing this all day. I knew it was below freezing outside so I thought I should bundle up. This is my version.
From toes to head. Snow boots with two pairs of socks, two pairs of pants, one long sleeve shirt with a sweater with a hoody over it, scarf around the neck and mouth area, then Mom's winter coat to top things off and on the hands, two pairs of gloves.
When I came down stairs Chelsie saw me and busted out laughing. I don't think I have ever seen her laugh so hard. She almost fell out of the chair. After all said and done. I ended up sweating myself out of 10 lbs. Just kidding but I had to replace all the clothes I wore because they were drenched.

0 comments: